Hot tea for cold days



On these cold days, lost in what seems an endless fog, I search for warmth and some kind of comfort and well - being :)

But on the other hand I love the mist, even if it crawls into your bones with a cold creepy touch, and times and times before I've chased to get a glimpse of it

http://klaudiakrueger.blogspot.com/2008/03/pe-vreme-de-ceatza.html

Yet somehow, this one from last week, dense and blinding that lasted that entire day moved me in another manner. Perhaps not as creative as those in the link but it's not like I could have done that over again... is it?
I'll drink more than a warm cup of tea to that day :) It was a challenge to me :P


3 comentarii:

Gio Ve spunea...

Nice indeed! I arrived here just surfing, but I think I’ll be coming back again from time to time.
Best wishes from an Estonian living in Italy

frikosal spunea...

Where are those constructions ?

You should allways sign your photos, this makes a bit more difficult to copy them.

Incercari means search ?

Regards.

Claudia spunea...

Hi, those iron things are the skeleton of constructions actually, on a construction site. :P
Incercari means "attempts" :)
Thank you both for your time and coments :)
Best regards

Disclaimer

© Toate drepturile asupra imaginilor publicate pe acest site sunt rezervate in exclusivitate autorului. Copierea sau utilizarea imaginilor de pe acest site, fara acordul scris al autorului, sunt strict interzise in conformitate cu Legea 8/1996.

© All content of this blog is protected by the law of copyright. Information, images or videos from this blog could not be used on other blogs, sites, radio, tv, newspapers or other media channels without written consent.